Two things that set Espresso Mediterrani apart from other coffees are that it has a factory all to itself, and is roasted daily.
At our premises (over 1000 m²) we have the latest coffee-roasting technology, and production is automated and computer-controlled; this means we can consistently blend coffee with the same percentages of beans per country of origin.
Good quality is structured into our coffee at each stage of its making:
- Selection at origin of top-quality coffee beans
- Cleaning and sorting process
- Metal detection and removal (clean coffee)
- Hot-air roasting (latest technology)
- Air-stream de-stoner
- 72-hour resting period in the silo
- Making of specific blends
- Magnet bank